Cash for Cars
When your car breaks down that last and final time, what can you do? You know the work it needs will cost more than the car is worth. It is time to call Cash for Cars Northwest in Vancouver, WA to get paid for your car today. We offer free over-the-phone quotes and can answer any questions you have about getting cash for cars Vancouver, WA.
Give us a call and we’ll do the rest
When you call Cash for Cars Northwest—the preferred Vancouver, WA junk car removal service—you are getting a name people trust. We make the transition as smooth as possible. We provide you with:
- Free Towing – No need to fret about where the car broke down or how to get it to us. We come to you and will tow the vehicle at no charge to you.
- No DMV Paperwork Required – No need to stand in long lines to transfer the title. We handle the DMV paperwork for you.
- We Take Any Vehicle – No matter the make or model, no matter the shape it is in. We’ll even take commercial vehicles.
- Open 7-days a Week – We are open from 8am to 6pm every day of the week for your convenience.
- No Effort for You – You call us and we come and pick up your car and give you cash. It’s really that simple!
We offer same day payments for your car right on your property
At Cash for Cars Vancouver, WA we pay you cash the day we pick up your car–usually right on the spot. You will receive exactly what you were quoted when you contact us. No wondering. No worrying. We take your junk car and you get paid cash-in-hand.
Our appraisals are fair and simple.
Our professional appraisers are available from 8am to 6pm to offer a free price quote for your vehicle. Want to avoid the hassle of Craigslist selling? We take working cars too. Whether it’s the car grandma can no longer drive or an old clunker you finally upgraded, we’ll take it off your hands. Cash for Cars Vancouver, WA appraisers will never pressure you. They will give you a fair and competitive quote and let you come to a decision when you are ready.
Call or Contact us today to get a quote on cash for your vehicle in Vancouver, WA.