Are you ready to give up your old SUV or the monstrous old boat you’ve been driving for years, all in the name of saving on costs at the pump? When you are ready, Cash for Cars Northwest will give you same-day cash for your junk car. Here are some suggestions on the top 5 fuel efficient cars for under $25,000 as a replacement.
Affordable Fuel-Efficient Cars
- Ford Fiesta. The turbocharged 3-cylinder engine on this little cutie, combined with a manual transmission gets 45 mpg on the highway! Now that is a great way to save on has.
- Scion IQ. Coming in at 36 city mpg and 37 highway, this tiny car save on space and gas.
- Honda CR-Z. This sporty, two-seater hybrid also comes with an efficiency-maximizing manual option. You will average around 36 city and 39 highway mpg with the dependable Honda.
- Mitsubishi Mirage. Starting at less than $14,000, this affordable compact car will average a combined 40 mpg.
- Toyota Prius. On the slightly higher end of the price range, the 2014 Prius still comes in under the $25,000 mark, depending on the option package you select. You will get an impressive combined 50 mpg. Now that’s worth writing home about!
There are others on the list of cars that fall into this affordable, fuel efficient category. It is definitely worth doing some test driving and shopping around for the best fit for your needs. You will feel good saving money and being lighter in your carbon footprint as well.
Whichever vehicle best suits your needs, when it is time to ditch the old one, give us a ring. Cash for Cars Northwest offers the most money for your old car without the hassle of placing an ad and having to show it over and over to potential buyers. We take it off your hands and take care of the towing and all the DMV paperwork too!